Monday, November 03, 2008

JUST SO’S YOU KNOW….

All of the mp3 files that were posted prior to last Tuesday’s UXA post have officially been taken down by my former hosting provider, Box.net, due to complaints of a vague nature. I can’t stress enough that if you’re an artist whose songs somehow make it onto this site & you’re wanting them taken down, all you need to do is send an email to jayhinman-at-hotmail-dotcom and let me know.

Meanwhile, those folks who’re emailing asking me for various files that you missed out on, here’s what I’m gonna do. I’m going to institute a “second chance” program for some of these gems, and will be intermittently reposting some of the better ones in the weeks and months to come. Stay patient, come back often, and when something goes up, I want you to strike like a coiled & hissing cobra if you can. Who knows who’s gonna get angry and make me take them down. It is what it is, and even I’m not too bent out of shape about it. More new mp3s coming later this week as well.

1 comment:

Jeremy Smears said...

WHY DO YOU HATE FREEDOM SO MUCH THAT YOU MUST CONSTANTLY THREATEN IT WITH DOWNLOADABLE MP3S????