Wednesday, February 21, 2007

IT’S DETAILED TWANG’S BIRTHDAY!

That’s right, four months and two days ago I started this site with no goal in mind other than for it to be a repository for things I wanted to write about, and maybe the odd mp3 or two. Mission accomplished, I guess. (We haven’t completely morphed into a free mp3 site, I promise - that’s just the kick I’m on right now). Though we haven’t seen the lofty heights of web trafficking achieved by my previous all-music-based site Agony Shorthand, there are about 170 of you that see fit to click this way on a given day to see what I’m blathering on about. And that makes me proud. Here are a few items you might have missed during the last 122 days:

WHAT IS THIS TWANG?
AMERICAN HARDCORE

SAM HARRIS: “THE END OF FAITH” book review
NOTHING PEOPLE
SIX FEET UNDER & THE SECOND GOLDEN AGE
HEARING AND ME
THOSE EXTRA STOOGES DISCS YOU WERE WONDERING ABOUT
THE CRAMPS “ALL TORE UP” 1979 DEMOS

8 SIMPLE RULES FOR THE POLLING PLACE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.